segunda-feira, 14 de setembro de 2009

Kanye West, The Rude



Oh-my-God, that's the rudest thing I've ever seen during a VMA (Video Music Award, it's given to the best video clips of the year). We all know that Beyonce rocks and that she's "a little" better than Taylor Swift, the blond teenager. But if Taylor got an award, it's because she deserved it. Kanye shouldn't have done that, look at the girl's face when he leaves, she looks terribly sad... it was her first award, by the way. I imagine how disappointed she was. Her first award, her friends and family watching her and this very unpolite man takes off the mic of her hand and just say "hey, you're good but Beyonce is better. Bye!".
Poor Taylor! I think she must have cried a lot after she left the stage.

I hope your week is better than Taylor's, LOL.

xxx,
teacher Bel

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário