quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2009

I blog #2

by: Bruna, Graziella, Marcelo and Rafael.

New Divide - Linkin Park






I remembered black skies

the lightning all around me

I remembered each flash

as time began to blur Like a startling sign

that fate had finally found me

And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve

So give me reason

to prove me wrong

to wash thismemory clean

Let the floods cross the distance in your eyes

Give me reason to fill this hole

connect the spacebetween Let it be enough to reach the truth that lies Across this new divide There was nothing in sight

but memories leftabandoned

There was nowhere to hide

the ashes fell like snow And the ground caved in

between where we werestanding And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve So In every loss

in every lie In every truth that you'd deny And each regret and each goodbye was a mistake too great to hide And your voice was all I heard That I get what I deserve .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysSxxIqKNN0

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário