sexta-feira, 4 de setembro de 2009

Are you an addict? I can help you!


How many of these simbols are you familiar with? Do you usually spend hours in front of the computer and forget to do the real important things, like paying your bills or calling your mother?

First, you need to aknowledge your problem. Only by admitting that you can't stop accessing is that you'll be able to help yourself.

Then, repeat with me: I can do it! I can get over my internet addiction! "There can be miracles, when you believe"

Also try doing those things you've always wanted to: help your community, write that book, start up yoga, go to that nudist beach... Stay busy.

As an ex-addict I can give you some more advice. You can find me on facebook, orkut, msn, twitter etc and I'll gladly help you to break free.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário