segunda-feira, 3 de agosto de 2009

wE'rE bAcK!!!!!!

Hello everybody!!!!!
How was your vacation guys?????
well, we're back this week to start a new semester of fun and learning!

To give your brain some food, here's a site in which you can find riddles.
http://www.riddles.com/riddle/easy-riddles

A riddles is a question or statement requiring thought to answer or understand; an enigma.
For instance:

I always point the right direction.
My instructions are written in black and white.
Desobey me and pay the consequences.
I will never say more than two words at a time.
What am I?

Don't be scared, you have different levels of riddles in this page, start with the easy one and try to reach the last one, all right? It's a challenge for you guys!
Oh, the answer for this one you get only if you comment, ok?
=)


see you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário